All of our hair collections:
- Shampoo and condition hair weekly with alcohol and sulfate free products.
- While shampooing and conditioning the hair, do so in sections with a wide tooth comb or finger comb the hair.
- Start from the bottom of the hair and work your way to the top.
- Do not massage the hair.
- Air drying is best for drying.
- Over using products will weigh your hair down therefore use alcohol freeproducts and use all products sparingly.
- Use a very low heat seating on the hair and use a heat protectant when flat ironing.
- Argon oil is the best product for moisture.
- Braiding the hair in sections at night is recommended. (Or sleeping with satin cap or pillow case)
- To avoid tangle or frizz do NOT massage your curls! Run your fingers through your hair or use a wide tooth comb. Over styling the hair will damage the curl. Air drying is the best process to avoid tangle or frizz.
- Use the above hair care tips for Blonde Beauty as well.
- Blonde Beauty has been colored to achieve its color therefore, recoloring could possibly damage the hair. It is strongly suggested that no attempts be made to color the hair again.
- Use the above Hair care tips
Do not rub your Milani curls, this may cause tangling and frizz! Air-drying is the best way to dry or for quicker results try blow dryer with diffuser.
• The Milani curl is meant to be curly and the hair will have a thick effect and will remain. Do not over style the hair
Silky Straight and Loose wave
- Both of these styles use the above hair care instructions
- Also both of the styles can be curled and flat ironed.
- Over processing can damage the hair
- Use flexi rods or rollers to achieve a fuller look in conjunction to air drying the hair.